10 Kasım 2012 Cumartesi

41st day / 41. gün

Hi from a cheating day :) Today I weighted 84.4kg but did too many cheats later on, because there was guests at home and my crazy mother did too many dishes which I cannot refuse to taste! :) So let's check it out:

09:00 woke up and HCG injection
09:30 a cup of nescafe without sugar
11:00 GNC pills
12:30 an omelette made with 3 egg whites, 6 mushrooms, salt and pepper with a slice of uno light balance bread
13:10 a soda
20:00 about 100g grilled seabass and green salad and an artichoke (cooked with just a little olive oil and onions) and my cheats are: about 10g pickled tunnies, 2tbl spoons of shrimp casserole, 1 almond, 2 cashew nuts. I know it's too much :) but I couldn't stop myself. You really should see the table and this was the best of me!
21:30 a soda
22:30 GNC pills
23:00 a cup of Megatea form tea

I didn't drink too much water today, I think it was about 1lt or so. And it was a busy day for me. I couldn't do any sports but I did house cleaning in the morning for more than 1h. Don't take it easy, cleaning burns more than 200kcal in 1h! ;)

---------------------------------------------------------

Hile dolu bir günden merhaba! :) Bugün 84.4kg çıktım ama sonrasında çok fazla kaçamak yaptım, çünkü eve misafir geldi ve benim çılgın annem benim tadına bakmayı reddedemeyeceğim bir sürü çeşit yemek yaptı! :) O zaman bir bakalım:

09:00 uyanma ve HCG enjeksiyonu
09:30 bir kupa şekersiz nescafe
11:00 GNC haplarım
12:30 3 yumurtanın beyazı, 6 adet mantar, tuz ve karabiber ile yapılmış bir omlet ve yanında bir dilim uno light denge ekmeği
13:10 bir soda
20:00 yaklaşık 100g ızgara levrek ve yeşil salata ile bir enginar (çok az zeytinyağı ve soğan ile pişmiş) ve kaçamaklarım: yaklaşık 10g lakerda, 2y. kaşığı karides güveç, 1 badem 2 kaju. Biliyorum bu çok fazla :) ama kendime hakim olamadım. Gerçekten masayı görmeliydiniz ki bu elimden gelenin en iyisiydi!
21:30 bir soda
22:30 GNC haplarım
23:00 bir kup Megatea form çayı

Bugün çok su da içemedim. Yaklaşık 1lt kadar. Ve oldukça yoğun bir gündü benim için. Spor yapamadım ama sabah 1 saatten fazla temizlik yaptım evde. Hafife almayın temizlik yapmak 1 saatte 200kcal den fazla yaktırıyor. ;)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder