28 Eylül 2012 Cuma

Welcome! :) / Hoşgeldiniz! :)

Welcome to my new blog :) from now on, I'll share my expriences here. I want to express that the aim of this blog is to share my experiences about the new diet that I'll start this weekend. It's called HCG diet. I'll go to a doctor in Izmir and will have support of him. I'll also get the HCG injections from him and start to the diet. A good friend of mine, who applied this diet with this doctor has lost 23kg of fat in 4 months. Also my target is 20kg of fat in 4 months or so. For this purpose, I'll go to Izmir tomorrow night and I'll write down everything here for both sharing my knowledge and experiences and also for follow my self development on this diet. It's OK for now, see you soon ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yeni bloguma hoşgeldiniz!  :) bundan sonra burada deneyimlerimi paylaşacağım. Belirtmeliyim ki bu blogun amacı bu haftasonu başlayacağım yeni diyet ile ilgili deneyimlerimi paylaşmak. Adı HCG diyeti. İzmir'de bir doktora giderek onun desteğini alacağım. Ayrıca HCG enjeksiyonlarımı da ondan alarak diyete başlayacağım. Bu doktor ile bu diyeti uygulayan iyi bir arkadaşım 4 ayda 23kg verdi ve yağ olarak. Aynı şekilde benim de hedefim 4 ayda 20 kg civarında yağ kaybı sağlamak. Bu amaçla yarın akşam İzmir'e gideceğim ve burada hem bildiklerimi hem deneyimlerimi paylaşacağım aynı zamanda da diyetteki kendi gelişimimi takip edeceğim. Şimdilik bu kadar, sonra görüşürüz ;)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder