1 Ocak 2013 Salı

92nd day / 92. gün

Hi all and happy new year! :)
I'm getting closer to the end. There is only about 8 days left. And 4 days later, I'll go to my doctor to see what we'll do next. But I can say that today I weighted 77.2kg and this means about 16.5kg of loss. Maybe it can be 17.5kg or more when I'm at my doctor, we'll see it. But I'm happy with the results anyway.
Yesterday was the new year's day, so I did some cheats last night. I got 2 cups of alcohol. But I ate whiting fish in the noon, and chicken breast in the evening. And today I woke up very late and I didn't eat at noon, I only drank 2 cups of filter coffee and a cup of Megatea form tea. I also ate 5 nuts and 1 walnut. I know my doctor will scold me again but I didn't want to eat anything. And I ate grilled chicken thigh and boiled cauliflower with 2 spoons of light yoghurt with garlic. And now I'm drinking my second cup of Megatea form tea. Also I ate half an apple and half a mandarine. I don't know if all these are 500kcal or not but I'm continuing to lose weight anyway :)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Herkese merhaba ve mutlu yıllar! :)
Sona yaklaşıyorum. Yaklaşık sadece 8 günüm kaldı. Ve 4 gün sonra doktoruma giderek sonra ne yapacağımızı kararlaştıracağız. Fakat şunu söyleyebilirim ki bugün 77.2kg tartıldım ki bu da 16.5 kg kayıp demek. Belki 17.5kg veya daha fazlası olabilir doktorumdayken, göreceğiz. Fakat sonuçlardan mutluyum yine de.
Dün yılbaşıydı, o yüzden dün gece biraz kaçamak yaptım. 2 kadeh alkol aldım. Fakat öğlen ızgara mezgit akşam da ızgara tavuk göğsü yedim. Bugün ise çok geç uyandım ve öğlen yemek yemedim. Sadece 2 büyük bardak filtre kahve ve bir kupa Megatea form çayı içtim. Ayrıca 5 fındık ve 1 ceviz yedim. Biliyorum doktorum yine azarlayacak beni ama canım bir şey yemek istemedi. Akşam da ızgara tavuk butu ve haşlanmış karnabahar üzerinde 2 kaşık sarımsaklı light yoğurt yedim. Şuan da ikinci Megatea form çayımı içiyorum. Ayrıca akşam yarım elma yarım mandalina yedim. Tüm bunlar 500kcal midir değil midir bilemiyorum fakat kilo vermeye devam ediyorum :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder