30 Aralık 2012 Pazar

90th day / 90. gün

Hi everybody, today was the 90th day of my HCG diet phase 2. So it's 17kilos of loss today because I weighted 77.6kg this morning. I'm tired of writing you everyday what I ate, because they are so similar to each other. And I'm sure you don't read all I ate or drank but you mostly wonder my weight. If you check out my chart on the right, you'll see my weight and change everyday even if I haven't written anything to here. I don't miss to write my weight down to my chart, so you can also follow them. Next weekend I'll visit my doctor again, since my injections are going to end after 100days of phase 2 diet. Probably we can pass to phase 3 diet to save my weight or we can continue on phase 2 for 25 days more. It's upto my doctor. We'll see...
Ok, so I won't write you what I ate or drank I obeyed the rules of my diet as always. Sometimes I do little cheats but just a little...
And I always find a way to be energetic and I move all the time even if I don't do a serious sports.

-----------------------------------------------

Herkese merhaba, bugün HCG diyeti 2. fazımın 90. günüydü. Bugün itibariyle kaybım 17 kilo oldu çünkü sabah 77.6kg tartıldım. Size her gün neler yediğimi yazmaktan sıkıldım çünkü aşağı yukarı hep aynı şeyler. Ve eminim siz de onların hepsini okumuyorsunuz, sadece kilomu merak ediyorsunuz. Eğer sağ taraftaki grafiğe göz atarsanız kilomu ve değişimi her gün göreceksiniz. Buraya bir şey yazmasam da o tabloyu doldurmayı ihmal etmiyorum, o yüzden onları takip edebilirsiniz. Önümüzdeki haftasonu doktoruma tekrar gideceğim, çünkü 100 günlük faz 2 sürecim sona ermek üzere ve enjeksiyonlarım bitiyor. Muhtemelen faz3 olan koruma diyetine geçeceğim ya da belki faz 2 de bi 25 gün daha kalabilirim. Bu tamamen doktoruma bağlı, göreceğiz...
Tamam, o halde ben size şimdi ne yiyip içtiğimi yazmıyorum, her zamanki gibi diyetimin kurallarını uyguladım. Bazen ufak hileler yapıyorum ama çok ufak...
Ve sürekli enerjik ve hareketli olmanın bir yolunu buluyorum ve ciddi bir spor yapmasam da gün içinde sürekli hareket ediyorum.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder