17 Ekim 2012 Çarşamba

17th day / 17. gün

Hi everybody. Today was the 17th day as you see on the title :) This morning I got 88.6kg on the weighing machine. It's not what I want. For about 5 days I'm nearly on the same kilos. I cannot understand why I cannot lose any. Anyways I'm not giving up, don't worry. I'm sure I'll get my positive results soon. Here is what I ate and drank today:

07:10 woke up and HCG injection
09:00 a cup of nescafe without sugar
11:30 GNC pills
12:30 about 120g lamb meat without fats, green salad, 3tbl spoons of boiled broccoli and a slice of uno light balance bread
14:30 a cup of filtered coffee without sugar
16:00 a cup of Megatea form tea
19:20 about 100g meatballs and a roasted eggplant with a slice of uno light balance bread
21:00 a soda
23:30 GNC pills

Besides these, I drank about 2lt of water, and I did my walking on the Treadmill. I walked with a speed of 6 and random incline. So I climbed about 5.3km in 1 hour and burned 480kcal. This is almost what I ate all day. And I cannot understand still why I cannot lose weight. Interesting... We'll see...

----------------------------------------------------

Herkese merhaba. Bugün başlıktan da gördüğünüz üzere 17. günüm. :) Bu sabah tartıda 88.6kg çıktım. İstediğim bu değil. Yaklaşık 5 gündür hemen hemen aynı kilodayım. Neden hiç veremediğimi anlayamıyorum. Yine de pes etmiyorum, merak etmeyin. Eminim yakında pozitif sonuçlar alacağım. Bugün ne yiyip içtiğim:


07:10 uyanma ve HCG enjeksiyonu
09:00 bir kupa şekersiz nescafe
11:30 GNC haplarım
12:30 yaklaşık 120g yağsız kuzu eti, yeşil salata, 3y. kaşığı kadar haşlanmış brokoli ve bir dilim uno denge light ekmek
14:30 bir kupa şekersiz filtre kahve
16:00 bir kupa Megatea form çayı
19:20 yaklaşık 100g köfte ve yanında 1 közlenmiş patlıcan ve bir dilim uno denge light ekmek
21:00 bir soda
23:30 GNC haplarım

Bunların yanısıra, yaklaşık 2lt su içtim ve koşu bandında yürüyüş yaptım. Rastgele eğim ve 6 hız ile yürüdüm. Yani 1 saatte yaklaşık 5.3km tırmandım ve 480kcal yaktım. Bu neredeyse tüm gün yediklerim kadar. Ve neden kilo veremediğimi anlayamıyorum. İlgnç... Göreceğiz...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder