29 Ekim 2012 Pazartesi

29th day / 29. gün

Hi everyone, almost one month is completed with my diet and I just saw my weight when I'd arrived home. It seems to be 85.6kg but I just feel that I have too much edema and I just ate my dinner before coming home. So I don't think that it's a healthy result but I just couldn't stop myself :)) Today all my day is past on the roads, travelling back to home. I didn't drive, my father did, but I got tired anyway :/ Here's what I've eaten at the roads:

06:30 woke up and HCG injection
08:10 a cup of nescafe
10:00 GNC pills
12:30 about 120g braised meat and green salad
14:50 3 olive - for tasting, it's forbidden normally.
16:00 a soda
20:30 about 100g grilled chicken breast (sish) and green salad and a glass of black tea
22:30 a soda
22:50 a cup of Megatea form tea
23:15 GNC pills

Besides these, I drank about 2lt of water. But I couldn't do any sports you know I was sitting in the car for 12 hours. That was a bit boring. :(

-----------------------------------------------------------

Herkese merhaba, neredeyse diyetimde 1. ayı tamamladım ve eve geldiğimde hemen kiloma baktım. 85.6kg olarak görünüyor, fakat çok fazla ödem olduğunu hissediyorum vücudumda ve akşam yemeğini yeni yiyip geldim eve. O yüzden sağlıklı bir ölçüm olduğunu düşünmüyorum ama yine de kendime engel olamadım :)) Bugün tüm günüm eve dönmek üzere yollarda geçti. Arabayı ben kullanmadım, babam kullandı, ama yine de yoruldum :/ İşte tüm gün yollarda yediklerim:

06:30 uyanma ve HCG enjeksiyonu
08:10 bir kupa nescafe
10:00 GNC haplarım
12:30 yaklaşık 120g kavurma et ve yeşil salata
14:50 3 zeytin - tadına baktım, normalde yasak, biliyorum.
16:00 bir soda
20:30 yaklaşık 100g ızgara tavuk göğüs şiş ve yeşil salata üzerine 1 bardak siyah çay
22:30 bir soda
22:50 bir kupa Megatea form çayı
23:15 GNC haplarım

Bunların yanısıra, yaklaşık 2lt su içtim. Fakat hiç spor yapamadım, biliyorsunuz 12 saat boyunca arabada oturuyordum. Çok sıkıcıydı :(

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder