19 Ekim 2012 Cuma

19th day / 19. gün

Hi all! I have great news to you! :) this morning I weighted 87.6kg! This means 1 kg in 1 day! That's really amazing! I have told you that today I was waiting this result! And I'm really happy! :) Let's see what I have done today:

07:20 woke up and HCG injection
08:50 a cup of nescafe without sugar
10:00 GNC pills
12:00 about 100g chicken thigh and a bowl of boiled broccoli with lemon and a slice of uno light balance bread
14:00 a cup of Megatea form tea
20:00 zucchini food with 100g minced meat (tomato and garlic inside) and 2 tbl spoons of light yoghurt and a slice of uno light balance bread
21:00 a soda
22:00 a cup of Megatea form tea
23:00 GNC pills

Besides, I drank about 2lt of water. Tonight I again couldn't do my walking because I had to prepare my bags for the travel. We'll go to Fethiye early in the morning. So the next days, maybe I cannot find a weighing machine but I won't give up anything, and I'll continue to write you down ;) see you there...!

-----------------------------------------

Herkese selam! Bugün size harika haberlerim var! Bu sabah 87.6kg tartıldım! Bu 1 günde 1kg demek! Bu gerçekten inanılmaz! Size bugun böyle bir sonuç beklediğimi söylemiştim! :) ve gerçekten çok mutluyum! :) bakalım bugün neler yaptım:

07:20 uyanma ve HCG enjeksiyonu
08:50 bir kupa şekersiz nescafe
10:00 GNC haplarım
12:00 yaklaşık 100g tavuk butu ve bir kase haşlanmış brokoli limonlu ve bir dilim uno denge light ekmek
14:00 bir kupa Megatea form çayı
20:00 100g kıyma domates ve sarımsak ile hazırlanmış kabak yemeği ve yanında 2y.kaşığı light yoğurt ile bir dilim uno denge light ekmek
21:00 bir soda
22:00 bir kupa Megatea form çayı
23:00 GNC haplarım

Bunların dışında yaklaşık 2lt su içtim. Bu akşam yürüyüşümü yine yapamadım çünkü seyahat için valiz hazırlamam gerekti. Sabah erkenden Fethiye'ye gideceğiz! Yani önümüzdeki günlerde tartı bulamayabilirim fakat hiçbir şeyi bırakmayacağım ve size yazmaya devam edeceğim ;) orada görüşürüz..!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder