4 Kasım 2012 Pazar

35th day / 35. gün

Hello all, today was the 35th day of my diet :) I weighted 85.7kg today. My problematic days are going off. I'm happy with that. I'll continue to lose weight after tomorrow, I think. I should lose more than 2kg in 2 weeks before I'm going to my doctor to check. Let's look at today's list:

10:10 woke up and HCG injection
10:30 a cup of nescafe without sugar
12:20 about 100g flaked meat and green salad and a slice of uno light balance bread
13:45 GNC pills
14:00 a cup of Megatea form tea
17:00 a cup of filtered coffee
21:30 about 100g grilled chicken and green salad with tomato and cucumber, and a slice of uno light balance bread
23:00 a cup of Megatea form tea
23:45 GNC pills

Today I didn't drink too much water again. It's really hard to drink water when I'm at home. I just forget to drink it, interesting... I didn't do walking as sport but I walked about 1km outside with high hills :) I think it makes me burn too much calories... or maybe I just deceive myself :)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Herkese selam, bugün diyetimin 35. günüydü. :) Bugün 85.7kg çıktım. Problemli günlerim geride kalmak üzere. Bundan dolayı mutluyum. Yarından sonra kilo vermeye devam edeceğimi düşünüyorum. 2 hafta sonra doktoruma görünmeden önce 2kg dan fazla vermeliyim. Bugünün listesine bakalım:

10:10 uyanma ve HCG enjeksiyonu
10:30 bir kupa şekersiz nescafe
12:20 yaklaşık 100g kuşbaşı et ve yeşil salata ile bir dilim uno light denge ekmeği
13:45 GNC haplarım
14:00 bir kupa Megatea form çayı
17:00 bir fincan filtre kahve
21:30 yaklaşık 100g ızgara tavuk butu ve domates salatalık ile yeşil salata ve bir dilim uno light denge ekmeği
23:00 bir kupa Megatea form çayı
23:45 GNC haplarım

Bugün yine çok su içmedim. Evdeyken su içmek benim için gerçekten çok zor. Garip bir şekilde unutuyorum... Bugün spor olarak yürüyüş yapmadım fakat dışarıda 1 km kadar yüksek topuklarla yürüdüm :)  Bence bu da bana çok kalori yaktırıyor... ya da ben kendimi kandırıyorum :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder