1 Kasım 2012 Perşembe

32nd day / 32. gün

Hello all, today is the start on a new month. I started this month with 1kg more. Because I have edema these days on my body. I'll wait to lose them first, and I'll continue my diet at the same time. Now, let's look at what I ate today:

08:00 woke up and HCG injection
09:30 a cup of nescafe without sugar
10:30 GNC pills
11:30 a cup of Megatea form tea
12:30 green salad with chicken breast sauteed with onion, pepper and tomato without oil and a slice of black bread and a soda
16:00 a cup of green tea with jasmine
19:45 100g minced meat stuffed zucchini and tomato and 2tbl spoons of light yoghurt
21:20 a cup of filtered coffee without sugar
23:45 a cup of Megatea form tea

I forgot to get my GNC pills in the evening. And I couldn't have time to do sports. But I drank about 2lt of water.

------------------------------------------------------

Herkese merhaba, bugün yeni bir ayın başlangıcı. Bu aya 1 kg fazlalıkla başladım, çünkü vücudumda çok ödem var bugünlerde. Onların gitmesini bekleyeceğim öncelikle, ve bu sürede diyetime de devam edeceğim. Şimdi bugün neler yediğime bakalım:


08:00 uyanma ve HCG enjeksiyonu
09:30 bir kupa şekersiz nescafe
10:30 GNC haplarım
11:30 bir kupa Megatea form çayı
12:30 yeşil salata ile soğan, domates ve biberle soya sosunda sotelenmiş tavuk göğsü ve yanında bir dilim siyah ekmek ile bir soda.
16:00 bir kupa yaseminli yeşil çay
19:45 100g kıyma ile doldurulmuş kabak ve domates dolması ile 2y. kaşığı light yoğurt
21:20 bir kupa şekersiz filtre kahve
23:45 bir kupa Megatea form çayı

Bu akşamki GNC haplarımı almayı unuttum ve spor yapmaya da fırsatım olmadı. Ama 2lt su içtim.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder