11 Kasım 2012 Pazar

42nd day / 42. gün

Hi all! Today I weighted 84.5kg as expected. :) After all those cheats yesterday, I was sure of this result. But it's not much I think. It was just 100g you know. In the weekdays, I can recover this result. Let's look what I've done today:

10:00 woke up and HCG injection
10:20 a cup of nescafe without sugar
11:00 GNC pills
12:30 an omelette made with 3 egg whites, 1 tomato, 1 green pepper and a quarter of an onion with a slice of uno light balance bread.
15:30 a cup of pepsi light (300ml)
21:45 100g grilled chicken breast and 3tbl spoons of grilled vegetables (cabbage, green, red, yellow peppers, a little carrots, onions) and 200ml coca cola light
23:00 a cup of Megatea form tea
23:30 GNC pills

Besides I drank about 1.5lt water. I didn't do any sports but I got really tired because we went to Autoshow today and we walked and stood there about 3 hours. It's like shopping in burning calories I think. So it's more than 200kcal in 1 hour, so I think I burnt more than 600kcal in 3 hours of our fair adventure :) I need some sleep now :)

-----------------------------------------------------

Selam millet! Bugün 84.5kg çıktım tahmin edileceği üzere :) Dünkü tüm kaçamaklarımdan sonra böyle bir sonuçtan emindim. Fakat yine de fazla olmadığını düşünüyorum. Gördüğünüz gibi sadece 100g. Bunları haftaiçi telafi edebileceğimi düşünüyorum. Bugün neler yaptığıma bakalım:

10:00 uyanma ve HCG enjeksiyonu
10:20 bir kupa şekersiz nescafe
11:00 GNC haplarım
12:30 menemen ve 1 dilim uno denge light ekmek - menemende 3 yumurta akı, çeyrek soğan, 1 domates ve 1 biber vardı.
15:30 bir bardak pepsi light (300ml)
21:45 100g ızgara tavuk göğsü ve 3y. kaşığı ızgara sebze (lahana, yeşil, kırmızı, sarı biberler, az havuç ve soğan) ve 200ml coca cola light
23:00 bir kupa Megatea form çayı
23:30 GNC haplarım

Ayrıca yaklaşık 1.5lt su içtim. Spor yapmadım yine fakat gerçekten çok yoruldum çünkü Autoshow fuarına gittik bugün ve yaklaşık 3 saat dolandık ve ayakta kaldık. Kalori yakmada alış-verişe benziyor. Yani saatte 200kcal den fazla, ki bu da demek oluyor ki 3 saatte 600kcal den fazla enerji harcamışım fuar maceramda. :) Biraz uykuya ihtiyacım var şimdi :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder