9 Kasım 2012 Cuma

40th day / 40. gün

Hello all! Today is friday! And it's my 40th day on the diet. Today my weight increased a little to 84.6kg. I'm not sure why. But I don't worry about this 500g because I can lose it in the next few days. I learnt my body behaviour in this time. It loses weight in a series of day and then it stabilizes that in the next few days. Then it again starts to lose and so on... So it's time to wait for a few days and lose some again :) So here is my today:

08:10 woke up and HCG injection
10:00 a cup of nescafe without sugar
11:20 GNC pills
12:00 100g flaked meat and green salad with a slice of uno light balance bread
13:15 a tall coffee of the day at starbucks
15:00 a cup of Megatea form tea
17:00 2 glasses of coca cola light - and about 20g meatballs as a cheat in the party
20:10 100g whiting (fish) and green salad with a slice of uno light balance bread
23:30 GNC pills
23:50 a cup of Megatea form tea

Besides, I drank about 1.5lt water. I didn't do any walking because I was too tired. Today there was a party at our company. So I danced more than 1hour in a fast tempo. It can be counted as sports, I think. :)

--------------------------------------------------------

Herkese selam! Bugün cuma! Ve benim diyette 40. günüm. Bugün kilom azıcık artmış ve 84.6kg olmuş. Ama bu 500g için endişelenmiyorum çünkü önümüzdeki günlerde nasılsa veririm. Vücudumun davranış şeklini öğrendim artık bu süreçte. Arka arkaya birkaç gün kilo kaybediyor, sonraki birkaç gün onu koruyor. Sonra tekrar kilo vermeye başlıyor ve böyle gidiyor... O yüzden birkaç gün bekleme zamanı, sonra tekrardan vermeye başlarım... o halde işte bugünüm:

08:10 uyanma ve HCG enjeksiyonu
10:00 bir kupa şekersiz nescafe
11:20 GNC haplarım
12:00 100g kuşbaşı et ve yeşil salata yanında bir dilim uno denge light ekmek
13:15 starbucksta bir tall günün kahvesi
15:00 bir kupa Megatea form çayı
17:00 2 bardak coca cola light - ve kaçamak olarak 20g kadar köfte
20:10 100g yağsız tavada mezgit balığı ve yeşil salata ile bir dilim uno denge light ekmek
23:30 GNC haplarım
23:50 bir kupa Megatea form çayı

Ayrıca yaklaşık 1.5lt kadar su içtim. Yürüyüş yapamadım çünkü çok yorgundum. Bugün şirketimizde bir parti vardı. O yüzden 1 saatten fazla hızlı tempoda dans ettim. O da spordan sayılır bence. :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder