12 Kasım 2012 Pazartesi

43rd day / 43. gün

Hello everybody! Today I forgot my HCG injection and when I remembered it, it was 22:30. So I didn't do it. My doctor will scold me, I know. But I thought that it won't do any job on my body when I'm sleeping. So I'll do it in the morning. Today I weighted 84kg. :) I didn't waited for too long at the same weight. This is nice. I hope to be less tomorrow. Let's look at what I ate today:

07:30 woke up and forgot my injection
10:00 a cup of nescafe without sugar
11:30 GNC pills
12:00 100g grilled seabass and green salad with a slice of uno light balance bread
13:20 a cup of Turkish coffee without sugar
15:10 a cup of Megatea form tea
19:20 100g sautéd meat with 50g mushroom, tomato, pepper, garlic and onions. a slice of uno light balance bread next to it.
22:00 a cup of Megatea form tea
23:00 a quarter of mandarin
23:20 GNC pills

Besides, I drank about 2lt of water but didn't do any sports. I just feel lazy for doing sports, I don't know. Maybe today it's because of forgetting the injection, I'm not sure. We'll see tomorrow...

---------------------------------------------------------

Herkese merhaba! Bugün HCG enjeksiyonumu unuttum ve hatırladığımda saat 22:30 olmuştu. Ben de yapmadım. Biliyorum, doktorum azarlayacak yine. Ama uyurken vücudumda fazla iş yapmayacağını düşündüm. Yani yarın sabah yapacağım. Bugün 84kg çıktım tartıda! :) Aynı kiloda çok uzun süre beklemedim, bu iyi. Yarın daha düşük olmayı umuyorum. Bugün ne yediğimize bakalım:

07:30 uyandım ama enjeksiyonumu unuttum
10:00 bir kupa şekersiz nescafe
11:30 GNC haplarım
12:00 100g ızgara levrek ve yeşil salata ile bir dilim uno denge light ekmek
13:20 bir fincan şekersiz Türk kahvesi
15:10 bir kupa Megatea form çayı
19:20 100g et ve 50g mantar artı domates, biber, soğan ve sarımsak ile hazırlanmış sote yanında bir dilim uno denge light ekmek
22:00 bir kupa Megatea form çayı
23:00 çeyrek mandalina
23:20 GNC haplarım

Ayrıca 2lt kadar su içtim fakat spor yapmadım. Biraz üşendim spor yapmaya, bilmiyorum. Belki bugün enjeksiyonumu unuttum diyedir, emin değilim. Yarın göreceğiz...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder